First Connie Blair Books


My first two Connie Blair books.

I received my first Connie Blair books in the mail this past week. This book series in hard to find here in Australia, but I did manage to find copies of the three books that were published in paperback in the late 1970s. Two of those books arrived this week, and a third book is on its way from the seller.

The books are not in great condition, but nevertheless I like these little books. I'll take them to read during some upcoming work travel. I will try to track down copies of the hardcover books, and possibly also the paperback books that were published in the 1960s. I did order two hardcover books that were fairly inexpensive (including international shipping) to start my Connie Blair collection properly, but they will take a few weeks to arrive.

I like how all of the books have a color somewhere in the title - that's very clever.

Here are two more pictures of the books:

The fronts of the books.
The backs of the books.

And here are a few books that arrived this week:

Books that arrived this week.

I'll blog about the Trixie Belden and Nancy Drew books later. Both of these books completed a set of books that I've been collecting, so that's very exciting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Three Flashlight Nancy Drew Books

Dana Girls Mystery Books: Sparrow Books Softcover Editions