Finally Posting Again... and a Newer Nancy Drew Book
I haven't posted on this blog in awhile... the first few months of the year have been very busy!
However, I have been buying some more great books (mostly online) recently, so I'll do a few posts over the next few weeks to share pictures of these books... and also of some of the other books in my collection.
To start with, here's a lovely little book that arrived earlier this week:
The book theme really appeals to me. I have fond memories of attending Renaissance fairs in the past. In particular, I remember visiting King Richard's Faire in Massachusetts with friends back when I was in graduate school. We used to dress up in costume and have great fun!
I'm looking forward to reading this book. I'm still working my way through the Trixie Belden books, but I am taking breaks to read a few books in between.
The cover art on this book is really lovely, too... I love the costumes the girls are wearing.
However, I have been buying some more great books (mostly online) recently, so I'll do a few posts over the next few weeks to share pictures of these books... and also of some of the other books in my collection.
To start with, here's a lovely little book that arrived earlier this week:
![]() |
| Front cover. |
![]() |
| Back cover. |
The book theme really appeals to me. I have fond memories of attending Renaissance fairs in the past. In particular, I remember visiting King Richard's Faire in Massachusetts with friends back when I was in graduate school. We used to dress up in costume and have great fun!
I'm looking forward to reading this book. I'm still working my way through the Trixie Belden books, but I am taking breaks to read a few books in between.
The cover art on this book is really lovely, too... I love the costumes the girls are wearing.


Comments
Post a Comment