Beautiful Set of Recent Nancy Drew Books


My gorgeous new set of Nancy Drew books!

I recently received a beautiful set of Nancy Drew books from my new friend Todd. This set of 8 books was published in 2014 and 2015 with new cover artwork that is modern but reminiscent of 1930s Nancy Drew. The cover artwork is stunning -- I absolutely love it. These books were apparently for sale at Target, and only eight titles were published.

I wish I'd bought them when they came out, but fortunately Todd had an extra set to send to me. Todd and I are trading books. He is sending me some books from America, and I am sending him some books from Australia, mostly UK edition Nancy Drew books.

Here are some more pictures of this lovely set of books:

The backs of the books.

The spines of the books.

Closer view #1.

Closer view #2.

Closer view #3.

Closer view #4.

What a beautiful set of books!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Connie Blair Books

Three Flashlight Nancy Drew Books

Dana Girls Mystery Books: Sparrow Books Softcover Editions