Nancy Drew Files Book Gift

A surprise gift! 

I received a lovely surprise in the mail today: an eBay seller sent me this Nancy Drew Files book as a gift. I have ordered a few books from this seller, and I'm sure that I'll order more in future. I love the cover art on this book, and the book is set in Maryland, where my mother grew up and where I still have family.

Here's a view of the back of the book:

The back of the book. It sounds like a fun book!

I don't have many of the files books. I haven't focused on finding them, but I'll slowly work on collecting them as they come up for sale at good prices.

I actually only have three out of the 124 files books, so I have a ways to go with my collection! Here are the three books that I have:

Three files books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Connie Blair Books

Three Flashlight Nancy Drew Books

Dana Girls Mystery Books: Sparrow Books Softcover Editions