Two More Susan Sand Books

Two more Susan Sand books.

I'm continuing to build my collection of Susan Sand books. I received two more books in the mail today.

The first book is a very worn copy of book #4 "The Riddle of Raggedrock Ridge". I bought this book from ThriftBooks fairly cheaply, including the cost of shipping from the US to Australia. I knew that the book wouldn't be in good condition, but that's fine since I want a copy for reading. I'll work on getting a better copy of the book later.

The second book is a copy of #3 "The Clue in the Witchwhistle Well", which is also very worn. I bought it very cheaply for $3.25 AUD. Since the Susan Sand books are rare, I am buying whatever ones I can find at decent prices in Australia. I'm ending up with some extra copies, but that's fine. Perhaps one day I can pass some along to another series book collector or someone who I know will enjoy reading the books. I also plan to keep two sets of books for myself: a good set of books to display and a worn set for reading. I'd also like to collect a set of the UK editions.

I now have the first five Susan Sand books. I'm currently reading book #3, and I greatly enjoyed books #1 and #2.

Here are two more pictures of the books:

The fronts of the books.

The backs of the books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Connie Blair Books

Three Flashlight Nancy Drew Books

Dana Girls Mystery Books: Sparrow Books Softcover Editions