Nancy Drew Box Set

 

A fun Nancy Drew box set.


I recently bought this wonderful box set of paperback Nancy Drew books on Australia eBay. The books were published by Armada in the 1980s. I do not generally focus on collecting box sets. However, this one was affordably priced, and I like these 1980s Nancy Drew books.

Here are a few more pictures of the box:

One side of the box.

The other side of the box.

The back of the box.

The front of the box.


And here are some pictures of the books that came in the box:

The front covers of the books.

The backs of the books.


Note how two of the books are smaller in size and also have lower numbers. I wonder if these two books were switched. If anyone else has this box set, let me know if you have the same books.

I may collect some other box sets when I see them at good prices. I won't pay a premium for them, though. I will pay a premium for scarce or rare books that I really want for my collection, but not for box sets. They're just not my thing to collect, although I do find them interesting and enjoy seeing them in other people's collections.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Connie Blair Books

Three Flashlight Nancy Drew Books

Dana Girls Mystery Books: Sparrow Books Softcover Editions