Trixie Belden Charity Shop Find

 

The Trixie Belden book that found me today in the charity shop.

I found this somewhat tattered Trixie Belden book in a charity shop in Mount Isa, Australia, today. I went into the shop quickly to browse for a book to read during my ten days in the field for my geology work, and this book caught my eye when I was browsing the bookshelves. 

I already own a copy or two of this book, but this somewhat worn copy was destined to come with me into the field. I don't have to worry about damaging it during my travels, and it's the perfect Trixie Belden book to read in late October close to Halloween. Do you ever feel that a book finds you at just the right time to read it? Well, I think that's what happened with this book today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Connie Blair Books

Three Flashlight Nancy Drew Books

Dana Girls Mystery Books: Sparrow Books Softcover Editions